8 TV shows that I watch
1. Biggest Loser
3. One Tree Hill
The rest are shows that I might be interested in if I had time to sit and watch TV. We are getting DVR tomorrow so that I might be able to start watching more shows!
4. Pushing Daisies
5. The Office
6. A show about a bad day. Alex was watching it last week and I saw about 5 minutes of it and it looked really funny.
8. that's about it
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Bravo (Good Pesto dish)
2. Charlestons (Really good salmon)
3. Pei Wei
4. Panara (when I'm in the mood for soup)
6. Red Robin
7. My Mom's Kitchen
8. And of course....Jimmy John's
8 Things that Happened Today
1. Stopped working at 1:30 a.m. to go to bed but couldn't fall asleep
2. Put in a movie to help me fall asleep
3. Got up at 6:45 to get ready and take Brinley to the babysitter
4. Worked for a few hours
5. Left to go get lunch at McDonalds then changed my mind to Wendy's then to Jimmy John's and then ended up at Pei Wei
6. Saw 2 workers using leaf blowers in the Pei Wei parking lot on this windy Oklahoma day.
7. Went home and ate my Honey Seared Chicken.
8. Decided I needed a longer break from looking at cash reconciliations and general ledgers so started looking at blogs
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Being done with the client I am currently working on and the other one I have left to finish
2. Picking Brinley up from the babysitter
3. Spending time with Alex
4. Someday having more kids
6. A day when I have time to start exercising again
7. When Brinley gets more hair. Then she won't get mistaken for a boy anymore.
8 Things I Wish For
1. Safety over the holidays
2. That Brinley does good with all the traveling we are going to be doing in a couple weeks
3. Good health for family and friends
4. That I get to see all my family and friends in Heaven
5. To be a godly wife for Alex
6. To be a godly mother
7. To go to Europe someday
8. For a white Christmas. I'll be in Texas so I'm not getting my hopes up.
8 People I Tag...
Ummm....I think Amy took care of that.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Oklahoma City Thunder Game
We went to Nebraska for Thanksgiving and had a great time. My oldest sister from Colorado surprised us by coming for Thanksgiving. It was the first time all the cousins had been together at one time.
The 4 babies 9 months apart. This was the best picture we could get.
Camdyn passing out puffs.
Alex, Chase and Brinley
Brinley using the walker as a jungle gym.
We had a birthday party for Briley 2 weeks early since we were all together.
My parents have train tracks right behind their backyard. Everytime the kids heard the whistle blow, they had to run, jump on the couch and watch the train go by. It didn't matter what they were doing.