Brooklyn Paige was born 9:51 Tuesday night. She weighed 5 lbs. 14 oz and 20 inches long.
Here is a quick recap of how the delivery went.
- 8:30 am to 6:15 pm I was having 3 (sometimes 4) contractions every hour.
- 6:15 my contractions increased to every 5 to 10 minutes.
- 8:30 we met my sister at Walmart to drop Brinley off for the night just in case we had to go to the hospital.
- 8:40 my contractions were coming every 4 minutes and more intense. Drove straight to the hospital.
- At 9:15 we were checking in at the front desk. I was having trouble concentrating on the paper they were wanting me to fill out.
- They took us to our room. I got my gown on and into the bed. Everything from here is kind of a blur.
- Around 9:30, I made Alex go get a nurse. She checked me and I was at a 7. I asked about an epidural. She said she would get the anesthesiologist and go call the doctor.
- Soon after, my water broke. I made Alex go get the nurse again.
- There are 3 nurses in my room at this time. Setting up for delivery.
- A few screams from me loud enough to wake up all the sleeping babies. Anesthesiologist walks in. Nurse tells him it isn't going to happen.
- At 9:51 Brooklyn is born!!!!
- Around 10:00 the doctor arrives.
Getting ready to go home!