Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Making Progress

On Monday, I had another doctors appointment. I was expecting to hear what I had heard the last 2 weeks, but the doctor said I was almost to a 3. He is predicting our baby to arrive sometime this weekend!
I have also made a lot of progress on my list of things to get done before she arrives. I only have to clean and organize my office/new guest room and finish my clients! We finished Brinley's new room. We still have to hang stuff on the walls, but that can wait. I'm not good at finding stuff to put on the walls anyway.

The chair rail is one of my favorite parts about her new room. We painted it with magnetic paint. So now she can play with magnets, hang pictures from it, or whatever else she may come up with. We bought her the magnetic letters to give her when our baby his born. She saw them the day we bought them and was so excited but hasn't seen them since. I can't wait to give them to her.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a great idea! The magnetic paint! I had no idea that even existed! How clever! That's exciting that baby is almost here! Can't wait to meet her!