Monday, December 8, 2008
1. Biggest Loser
3. One Tree Hill
The rest are shows that I might be interested in if I had time to sit and watch TV. We are getting DVR tomorrow so that I might be able to start watching more shows!
4. Pushing Daisies
5. The Office
6. A show about a bad day. Alex was watching it last week and I saw about 5 minutes of it and it looked really funny.
8. that's about it
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Bravo (Good Pesto dish)
2. Charlestons (Really good salmon)
3. Pei Wei
4. Panara (when I'm in the mood for soup)
6. Red Robin
7. My Mom's Kitchen
8. And of course....Jimmy John's
8 Things that Happened Today
1. Stopped working at 1:30 a.m. to go to bed but couldn't fall asleep
2. Put in a movie to help me fall asleep
3. Got up at 6:45 to get ready and take Brinley to the babysitter
4. Worked for a few hours
5. Left to go get lunch at McDonalds then changed my mind to Wendy's then to Jimmy John's and then ended up at Pei Wei
6. Saw 2 workers using leaf blowers in the Pei Wei parking lot on this windy Oklahoma day.
7. Went home and ate my Honey Seared Chicken.
8. Decided I needed a longer break from looking at cash reconciliations and general ledgers so started looking at blogs
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Being done with the client I am currently working on and the other one I have left to finish
2. Picking Brinley up from the babysitter
3. Spending time with Alex
4. Someday having more kids
6. A day when I have time to start exercising again
7. When Brinley gets more hair. Then she won't get mistaken for a boy anymore.
8 Things I Wish For
1. Safety over the holidays
2. That Brinley does good with all the traveling we are going to be doing in a couple weeks
3. Good health for family and friends
4. That I get to see all my family and friends in Heaven
5. To be a godly wife for Alex
6. To be a godly mother
7. To go to Europe someday
8. For a white Christmas. I'll be in Texas so I'm not getting my hopes up.
8 People I Tag...
Ummm....I think Amy took care of that.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Camdyn passing out puffs.
Alex, Chase and Brinley
We had a birthday party for Briley 2 weeks early since we were all together.
My parents have train tracks right behind their backyard. Everytime the kids heard the whistle blow, they had to run, jump on the couch and watch the train go by. It didn't matter what they were doing.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Sunday, September 7, 2008
A funny thing happened last night after Alex and I went to bed. Alex would say a scary thing happened. About 1:30 in the morning we are awakend by a thud thud thud thud.
My side of the story: When I was awakened, I immediately thought about right before I went to bed. I walked out of Brinley's room to ours when I noticed the balloons from Brinley's party in the hallway. I thought a couple things...either they floated into the hallway some how or Alex put them there trying to scare me if I had to get up in the middle of the night. Knowing Alex, I assumed he was trying to scare me and didn't want to tell him that I knew they were there. So immediatelywhen I heard the thudding, I knew it was the balloons getting hit by the ceiling fan and said "how did the balloons float into the room?" Seconds later I hear Alex say "GOOD GOSH!!!" as he jumped. At the same time, I see an outline of a balloon right by his side of the bed. It wasn't until this morning when I realized how much it scared him.
Alex's side of the story: When he was awakened and heard me say something about the balloons, he knew the balloons in the hallway were weighted down and didn't think the balloons in the living room that weren't weighted down could possible make it into our bedroom. The only way it could possible make it down the hallway, around the corner, duck down to make it through the door way and into our room was if someone was carrying it. Seconds later, he saw an outline of a person's head popping up from the side of the bed and yelled. After his eyes adjusted, he could see the dots on the balloons.
We are still puzzled how it made it into our room, but we had a good laugh.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Brinley's awake. So much for getting any cleaning done.