Wednesday, March 28, 2007

We Are Pregnant!

As most of you know, Alex and I are going to have a baby! Our due date is August 31. We are about 18 weeks along. I had a doctors appointment today and everything is measuring where it should. I have started to feel the baby move around! Alex has even been able to feel a kick every now and then.

12 weeks


16 weeks 4 days

We are finding out what we are having on Monday, April 2! My gut feeling is that it is a girl and Alex thinks we are having a boy. Soon we will see if mother's instinct is right.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I am your first bloggee! You look so cute! I can't wait til Monday!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you two!! Now your beautiful house gets to have a beautiful baby in it!! What a great idea keeping a blog, I am adding it to my favs right now!! Love you guys, congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Finally, I know what my baby sister looks like pregnant. I can not wait till April 2nd! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see little Larry!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you guys decided to do a website. It is really nice for all of us to have to keep up with you. You just glow Kristy!

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow! We can't wait to find out! With lots of love!!!