Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Any Day Now

So I haven't kept up with posting once a week. Sorry! We had an appointment today and things are progressing well. I am now dilated to 2 - 2 1/2 and over 50% effaced. We are just waiting now and wondering when the big day is going to be. She is still constantly moving. Tonight during church, she was the center of attention for those sitting next to me. About 4 or 5 people were watching my stomache move all over the place. Besides having a cold/sore throat last week, I have been feeling pretty good. The worst part right now is sleeping. I wake up several times a night to trying to get comfortable.

39 Weeks

We finally finished the nursery about a week or two ago.



I guess you can say I was in the nesting stage last night. I spent about 3 hours cleaning and getting things ready for Brinley's arrival. We got the car seat base put in my car and the play yard put together.

I will TRY to be better at updating the blog, especially when Brinley comes. I am sure we will have lots of pictures to post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating your website. We can't wait for your precious angel to arrive.

Anonymous said...

I have been checking everyday to see if you had posted an update and was pleased to see one today. The nursery looks great and so do you. Can't wait to see some pictures of Brinley. Good luck!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I love the nursery! The circles behind the wall hangings look great! Can't wait to get a call to come see baby Brinley!

Andy said...

that is not nesting... tammy had a serious nesting phase the night before her water broke with skylar. she was cleaning the whole house and at 1am i started feeling like a lazy bum for not cleaning. so i picked up the sponge in the bathroom and proceded to starting cleaning the tiles on the wall. "YOU are doing that wrong, just put the sponge down and let me do it!" was the next thing i heard. figured then it was going to be a long night so i went to bed... Tammy's water broke at 5:30am that morning. :)