Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Back To Real Life

Brinley is all better now! She just had a real light case of the chickenpox and they didn't seem to bother her too much. She did want to be held a lot more than usual especially during naps and she rubbed her eyes a lot, but that was about it. I really enjoyed staying home with her last week besides the fact that we couldn't go anywhere. One of my favorite things about the week was when I almost had Brinley asleep for her nap, Alex came home to say hi to us real quick. Of course when he left, she was wide awake. So I sat her down on her floor to play quietly. I layed down on the floor to watch. She crawled up to me, layed down next to me, put her arm around my neck and her check on mine. She stayed like that for only a few seconds, but it was so sweet. This week she is back at the babysitter and I am back to work.

No comments: