Wednesday, August 6, 2008

11 Months Old!

I cannot believe Brinley is already 11 months old! I went through all her old clothes Sunday night to get them ready to pass to the Mullins if they have a little girl next week. I forgot how little she actually was. This is a pair of pj's that she wore when she was first born next to a pair she wears now. It is amazing how much she has grown.

Some of her favorite things right now are books, babydolls, bananas, playing peekaboo, and playing chase. She is walking now, but still crawls a lot. She is very alert and takes in everything she sees around her. The other day Alex was getting a 2 liter of pop from the top of the fridge to drink for dinner (we haven't had a 2 liter for months). He poured it in his glass and puts the 2 liter back on top of the fridge. Then Brinley looks at Alex, does the sign for more and points up to the 2 liter. She has never had pop before, but I guess she wanted to be like her daddy. Even as cute as she was, she didn't get to try any Big Red.


Brinley's first black eye.

I was giving her a bath last night, when her hand slipped from underneath her. She hit her eye on the edge of the tub. It bruised up right away.

I've been meaning to post these pictures for awhile now. They were taken by Kerri Tindle about a month ago.






2 comments:

KT said...

She is such a cutie, even w/ a black eye! Are you coming to the blogger bash? I'm trying to get your sis to go!

Kristy said...

Alex's parents are coming in tomorrow so I won't make the blogger bash. Laura said she was thinking about going.