Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Haircut!

I had been contemplating cutting Brinley's hair for quite some time now. I had heard people tell me that I should cut it and also people say that I should just let it grow. Well, tonight I finally got brave enough to attempt cutting it. We put Elmo in to help keep her distracted and she did really good for the most part.
I wasn't really sure what I was doing but how hard can it be, right?

Snip! Snip!


This was my attempt at cutting Brinley's hair. I had to try to even it out a few times...

then Alex took over and evened it out.

It doesn't look like we cut a whole lot off, but it does look better!

Alex had been thinking about letting me cut his hair. After tonight, that is no longer an option.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Wow! You guys are so brave. I haven't even attempted to cut my boys hair. It looks like you did a good job though.

Lisa said...

Great job! Yeah..I cut Jacob's hair! It's really not too hard, once you learn how...plus it saves time and money!!