Sunday, August 30, 2009

Okay, so I know I am not the best blogger. Last pregnancy, I was giving updates a lot more often. I think I have only done a pregnancy update once this time. So I guess it is long over due. Everything is going great. The baby is growing good and moving a lot. She is up in my ribs a lot more than Brinley ever was which makes sitting at my desk to work very uncomfortable sometimes.
Picture at 33 weeks.
I can't believe I only have 7 more weeks. This pregnancy has gone so fast. This is a list of what I still need to get done before she arrives.

1. Plan a birthday party for Brinley. Her birthday is in 1 week and the only thing I have done is found a picture of the cake I am going to attempt to make and bought the frosting for the cake.

2. Now that our guest bedroom is no longer being occupied, we need to make it into Brinley's new room. Painting, putting bedroom furniture together and decorating it.

3. Finish all my clients before I go on maternity leave. I've started on 3 of them and have 1 that I haven't even started yet.

4. Get all the baby stuff and clothes back out and ready for when the baby arrives!

Here are some things that Brinley has said or done lately that we thought was cute, funny, or has surprised us:
She is really excited about having a birthday party. She will sing Happy Birthday and then pretend to blow out the candles. Sometimes out of nowhere she will just yell out "my birthday party". I hope I don't disappoint her.

She has started saying the prayer at dinner time. This is how it goes. "Dear God, thank you. Amen."

Even though she screams at the top of her lungs when she walks into a room with a sleeping dog in it, she was the first to volunteer to hold a little slimmy squirmy lizzard.
Alex had his shirt of the other day. Brinley grabbed her hair brush and started brushing the hair on his belly.

Last weekend, we took Brinley to get her first professional haircut (mainly to fix what we had messed up the first 2 times we cut it). She did great!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Bout time, girl! Keep em' coming! It was great to visit last night!

Anonymous said...

yeah what a good update. thanks