Sunday, July 1, 2007

Getting Bigger!



I am now at 31 weeks and feeling pretty good! The picture is when I was at 30 weeks. I feel like I am getting bigger and bigger everyday. Two weeks ago at my appointment, the doctor said that the baby is growing right on track and everything is looking good.

Alex and I have decided to name her Brinley. We have not yet decided on a middle name. It is between Brinley Paige or Brinley Grace. Of course, I lean more towards one name and Alex likes the other.

We worked on the nursery a lot yesterday. We bought a recliner and a changing table. Alex put them together when we got home. It is starting to look more like a nursery!


Sorry this is the only picture we got of our furniture. Just about the time that we are going to be taking pictures on a regular basis, both our cameras stop working. One doesn't work at all and the other decides when it wants to work. So this is the only picture I got of our furniture we bought.

I also started to make a wall hanging using Brinley's name. Again, I was not able to take a picture of the final product. The picture below is a VERY rough draft. I took it when I was trying to decide how I wanted to make it.

Yes, the pink round thing at the bottom of the picture is my belly!



3 comments:

Luckytown said...

Missed you here in Colorado. Hope everything is going well.

Melody said...

Hey Kristi! I just found your blog from Amy's blog! Your nursery is super cute & so is your belly! Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

skirt up panties down spread the lips open for me