Saturday, July 7, 2007

My brother and sister-in-law, Jeremy and Hannah, came to visit from the St. Louis area. It was nice spending time with them this weekend. My neice and nephew, Camdyn and Carter, were so excited to see them. We had a lot of fun! Today we got the slip-n-slide out. Jeremy and Craig even had some slides themselves. One time Camdyn started sliding a little too early and went right into the mud. Of course, nobody had a camera handy.



Alex is having some fun of his own. Friday afternoon he left for Arlington, TX to surprise his dad at a couple of Ranger games. His dad was really surprised when he showed up at the hotel. He is at one as I am writing actually. That brings me to this next topic, the baby.

Everybody was over at my house this afternoon (Jeremy, Hannah, Laura, Craig, and the kids). They all left about the same time and the house got real quiet real fast. So I decided to update my blog with my 32 week picture. Just one problem. I'm the only one home. So I decided to take the picture myself.

After everyone left and I sat down for a little bit, Brinley started moving a lot. So without anything better to do, I started recording my belly moving. Below is a short video.



Posted by Picasa

Okay, so the video isn't working. I will try to figure it out later.

My work had a shower for me on Monday. We got lots of good stuff including a car seat, a bouncy seat and a running stroller! They even got Dairy Queen icecream cake which is one of my favorite cakes.




We started our "Birthing Healthy Babies" class on Tuesday at the hospital. Even though there might other ways we want to spend our Tuesday nights, we learned a lot of interesting things. I think it will definately help us feel more prepared when Brinley decides to come. Only 8 more weeks to go!

1 comment:

EandJTrygg said...

I like the “baby monitor” thing at the top of your blog. But do you really think a baby would say “All my organ systems are complete and being finalized?”

I think it would more likely say, “Help! I’m running out of room in here fast. I have no idea what’s going on, but my forehead’s about to be touching my kneecaps! I’ve had about all I can take. I’m seriously thinking about moving out and getting a place of my own!”

-- Erik (in case you could possibly be wondering which one of us wrote that nonsense)