Sunday, October 28, 2007

Husband Tag

I was tagged by Elizabeth

1. Who is your man? Alex
2. How long have you been together? 5 years (married for 3 1/3 years)
3. How long did you date? 1 2/3 years (engaged for 10 months)
4. How old is your man? 28
5. Who eats more? I do. Alex tends to skip lunch a lot if he is busy at work.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Alex
7. Who is taller? Alex
8. Who sings better? Alex
9. Who is smarter? depends on the topic
10. Whose temper is worse? Alex
11. Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but sometimes he helps
12. Who takes out the garbage? both of us
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
14. Who pays the bills? I do
15. Who is better with the computer? Alex
16. Who mows the lawn? Both of us
17. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me
18. Who drives when you are together? Alex
19. Who pays when you go out? Alex most of the time
20. Who is most stubborn? Alex, but I am not far behind.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Alex (I never have too. I am always right!)
22. Whose parents do you see the most? I would say we see them about the same
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me
24. Who asked who out? He asked me
25. Who proposed? Alex
26. Who is more sensitive? Me
27. Who has more friends? Alex
28. Who has more siblings? same
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Good question

2 comments:

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

Brinley wears the pants right now!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to challege #20, "who is more stubborn". I thnk I can provide plenty of anecdotal evidence to support that Kritsy is more stubborn than Alex. Anyone else agree? :) :)

Luckytown