Sunday, October 28, 2007

The last 2 weeks

When I was about 10 weeks pregnant, my boss anounced that they were taking us on a cruise. It was scheduled for 6 weeks after my due date, so I was out. I was the only one who was't going so I got to go work while everybody was snorkling, swimming with stingrays, eating lots of food and having a great time. Okay so it wasn't that bad staying behind. My wonderful boss gave me a little something since I couldn't go and my main job was answering phones and getting the mail. I also get to stay home with Brinley an extra week! I got to take Brinley up to the office with me and she did great.


Friday after we got home from work, we left for York. Brinley got to meet her great grandma Collins.On Saturday, it was a nice day outside so we decided to do a photo shoot with Brinley.



Brinley is getting a personality now. She likes to smile a lot.

Here is a preview of pictures about the next post.


1 comment:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I love all the cute pictures! I miss seeing you guys...we need to get together soon!