Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Month of November

A lot has gone on this past month. Brinley had her 2 month check up November 6th. She weighed 11 lbs. 14 oz., 23 1/4 inches long, and as healthy as could be. She also got 4 shots and she did great. She screamed when she got stuck but when I was able to pick her up she calmed down and stopped crying. It didn't seem to bother her the rest of the day.

I went back to work on the 12th. Right now I am going into the office on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays and working from home on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This is a HUGE adjustment. To get everything done in the mornings and to work by eightish, I have to get up around 5:15. The days I don't go to the office I try to get up no later than 6 so I can get some work done before Brinley gets up. By the weekend, I am exhausted.

After a week of being back to work, I took the week of Thanksgiving off. I wanted to get things ready for Thanksgiving at our house. Monday I got the grocery shopping done and that was about it. I got sick on Tuesday and layed around the house pretty much all day. Wednesday wasn't much different. Alex wasn't feeling the best either but he cleaned most of the house for me still. He did great. Thanksgiving day, I was in bed most of the day. Alex and Craig smoked the turkey and it was soooo good. We are definately going to have to use our smoker more often.

On Friday, my brother and sister-in-law came to see Brinley for the first time. It was fun to see them and we can't wait to meet their baby boy in February! We also found out that Brinley is now going to have a new cousin in June. That makes 4 new cousins in about 7 months.

That pretty much sums up our month. Alex is feeling much better. Last night, Brinley finally slept through the night again for the first time in almost 2 weeks! She would wake up because it was hard for her to breathe from being so congested.

Here are some random pics from the month.



A few pics from Thanksgiving Day.

No comments: