Sunday, March 21, 2010

Couponing!

I love couponing! Or should I say, I love saving money by couponing! If I only saved a few bucks here and there, I would never do it. However, I am learning how to cut down on our grocery bill quite a bit by couponing. I just bought a Freshcetta pizza, 5 boxes of cereal, 2 boxes of toaster strudels, Rhodes warm and serve dinner rolls, Philadelphia cream cheese, Cookies and Cream candy bar, a Lunchable, and Glade air freshener (air freshener and lunchable are not in the picture because I gave it to my sister). I only spent $6.25!!!!!!!! On top of that, at the register I got 2 printouts for 2 free gallons of milk! Any brand I want!

I don't know why this picture is turned sideways.

Alex likes the couponing too. He says that there is more food in the house then there ever has been. And I buy things that I normally would not buy because of the price. There is still room for improvement, but tonight has been one of my biggest savings yet.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Seriously!!! I have tried couponing. I do save some money but nothing like that. Please share what you did. Oh, and Way to Go!